INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
This entry level workshop is designed to take the novice trader through the basics of being able to read price charts and come to grips with the core aspects of technical analysis. We cover a broad range topics that all traders need to know including things like chart basics, the importance of trend, how to determine trend, using drawing tools, how to read price patterns, indicators and then how to put together an effective trading setup and plan.
- Over 17 lessons and over 1.5 hours of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We close off each section with a quiz ensuring that you thoroughly understand the topics covered.
- We look at the basics of technical analysis and charting.
- Understand the 3 central pillars of technical analysis.
- Why trend is important and how to determine it.
- We focus on price by looking at consolidations, continuation and reversal patterns.
- We look drawing tools to determine trendlines and support and resistance.
- We discuss putting a basic trading setup together and how to structure it.
- Finally we look at how to structure your entire trading plan.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 130
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes