IG PLATFORM TRAINING
This workshop teaches you how to use the IG trading platform. One of the first major decisions that any trader needs to make is to decide which platform to use to place their trades. With so many options available, it can often feel rather overwhelming to decide which is the most appropriate for you. At Traders Textbook we believe in giving our clients the most professional tools available and the platform that we use for all our workshops both live as well as online, is the IG TRADING PLATFORM. In our opinion the IG platform is one of the most user friendly, intuitive, robust and complete product offerings available and as a listed FTSE 250 company, we know that they are committed to the highest industry standards.
This workshop gives the trader basic training in how to use the IG trading platform.
- With 10 lessons and 1 hours worth of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We look at how to set up an account
- We take a general look at all the different platfrom areas.
- A closer look at deal tickets, placing trades and leaving orders
- How to access shares, forex, commodities and indices.
- We look at the 3 types of stops and how to place limits.
- We look at how to use your trading history to manage your account.
- Then we focus on how to use the IG charts.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 133
- Assessments Yes
THE IG PLATFORM BASICS
- SETTING UP A TRADING ACCOUNT
- IG PLATFORM GENERAL OVERVIEW
- HOW TO PLACE A TRADE AND WORK AN ORDER
- TRADING SHARES, PRICE FEEDS AND DIVIDEND INFO
- TRADING FOREX PAIRS
- TRADING COMMODITIES AND INDICES
- HOW TO USE STOPS AND LIMITS
- USING TRADING HISTORY TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- QUICK GUIDE TO IG CHARTS
- ADDING AND CUSTOMISING INDICATORS