UNDERSTANDING ECONOMIC CALENDARS
Economic calendars are an essential tool to incorporate into your trading. An economic calendar is a calendar that gives you the dates and times of scheduled economic events that occur during the year which often affect markets and prices of individual financial instruments. In this short video workshop we cover the basics of what an economic calendar is, the key economic areas in any economy and then how to interpret the data being released.
- With 4 video lessons and over 20 minutes of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We close off each section with a quiz ensuring that you thoroughly understand the topics covered.
- We look at what an economic calendar is and how it is strucutured.
- The key economic areas to focus on and which data releases are related.
- A look at how the market typically reacts to the data being released.
- We end with an economic data release example.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 Minutes
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 799
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
I have start including using Economic calendars with my trading and seeing great results. Thanks team!