INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT
This entry level workshop is designed to take the novice trader through the basics of risk management. We cover a broad range topics that all traders need to know covering things like why risk management is important, how much is enough to trade, how can you manage and control the size of your trades, how to set profit targets to filter out low expectancy trades and then finally how to monitor and manage risk of your trading account as a whole.
- Over 10 lessons and over 40 mins of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We close off each section with a quiz ensuring that you thoroughly understand the topics covered.
- We look at why risk management is necessary.
- We look at how much money to allocate to trading including how much to allocate per trade.
- We look at how the maths in trading is stacked against.
- We look at how to size your trades based on your risk.
- We look at how to filter out low expectancy trades based on your potential profit relative to risk.
- We finally then look at managing your trading performance relative to your risk expectations.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 35 mins
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 60
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes