INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
This course is designed to take the trader through the basics of being able to read price charts and come to grips with the core aspects of technical analysis. We cover a broad range topics that all traders need to know including chart basics, the importance of trend, how to determine trend, using drawing tools, how to read price patterns, indicators and then how to put together an effective trading setup and plan.
- Over 17 lessons and over 1.5 hours of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We close off each section with a quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered.
- We look at the basics of technical analysis and charting.
- Understand the 3 central pillars of technical analysis.
- Why trend is important and how to determine it.
- We focus on price by looking at consolidations, continuation and reversal patterns.
- How drawing tools help with trendlines and support and resistance.
- Putting a basic trading setup together and how to structure it.
- Finally we look at how to structure your entire trading plan.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 665
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS
BUILDING A TRADING PLAN