INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT
This course is designed to take the trader through the basics of risk management. A broad range of topics are covered including why risk management is important, how much is enough to trade, how can you manage and control the size of your trades, how to set profit targets to filter out low expectancy trades and then finally how to monitor and manage risk of your trading account as a whole.
- Over 10 lessons and 40 mins of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient!
- Each section ends with a quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered.
- We look at the importance of risk management.
- Deciding how much money to allocate to trading.
- We look at simple yet power trading calculations.
- We look at how to size trades correctly.
- How to filter out low expectancy trades.
- Managing your trading performance relative to your risk expectations.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 35 mins
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 982
- Assessments Yes
UNDERSTANDING YOUR RISK
CONTROLLING YOUR RISK
MANAGING YOUR RISK
Really broken down nicely into simple parts. This has really helped me.
Explained so simply
My account has grown substantially just taking into account these simple risk management techniques.