Come learn the essentials around how to interpret the release of ECONOMIC DATA, how to use ECONOMIC CALENDARS and how the data can MOVE PRICES.
Understanding economic data is exceptionally important and provides context to the environment in which you are placing your trades.
An economic calendar is a calendar that gives you the dates and times of scheduled economic events and during this webinar we will cover the basics of an economic calendar, key economic areas in an economy and then how to interpret the data once it has been released.
Attendees will be able to watch & participate in this live webinar via YouTube.
- What is an economic calendar?
- Specific important economic events.
- Key economic areas to focus on.
- Different economic indicators.
- How to interpret an economic data release.
- An economic data release example.
- Future upcoming events.
CLICK HERE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED IN EVERY WEBINAR.