If you’re new to Forex Trading or just want to learn more about how the Forex Markets operate, then this workshop is for you!
Peet Serfontein from Phoenix Investment Analytics presents this specialised workshop covering all the core concepts and delves into the analysis, price action trading, charting, technical analysis, psychology and many other important topics.
WHO IS PEET SERFONTEIN?
There probably aren’t many people better to present such a course on Forex Trading and Technical Analysis with his 21 years of market experience. The FINANCIAL MAIL also rated him NUMBER 1 at the Top Institutional Awards in Technical Analysis for 4 consecutive years. Click Here to learn more.
- The FX market and how it’s structured
- Basic terminology and key concepts
- Understanding the interbank market
- Understanding the structure of a forex pair
- Pips and contract sizes.
- Order types and going long & short.
- Forex and fundamental analysis.
- Forex and charting analysis.
- Price action analysis.
- Using technical analysis.
- Useful forex strategies.
- What to watch out for in FX markets.
- Market psychology.
- A look at important market examples.