The stock market is a highly complex system where shares of publicly owned companies are issued and exchanged amongst thousands of market participants. This webinar delves into the various elements that make up the stock market and how prices react to various corporate and economic events.
Attendees will be able to watch & participate in this live webinar via YouTube.
- Why do we have shares?
- How is the issuing out of shares done?
- The different types of shares.
- Stock Exchanges and how you get your price.
- Everything you need to know about dividends.
- The price drivers of shares.
- What to expect on trading platforms.
CLICK HERE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED IN EVERY WEBINAR.