Employ a mechanical approach to understand sector rotation in markets in order to find the best shares to trade.
This lunchtime webinar is presented by Peet Serfontein and will teach you how to pinpoint the hottest shares leading equity markets higher (or lower in a bear market) as well as how to identify the best shares to then trade within these groups.
Attendees will be able to watch this live webinar via YouTube without having to download any complicated software.
Prior to the event, all registered attendees will receive a YouTube link via email which you will simply need to click on.
- A top-down investment strategy to determine the health of the market.
- How to decide whether you even want to be trading at this time.
- Determine the strength of different sectors and how to compare them.
- How to then pick the strongest shares within those sectors to maximize returns.
- Learn a simple, yet very powerful strategy that you can deploy to assist in finding the right sectors and shares.
The theory is that outperforming sectors and shares will tend to continue to outperform until they run out of momentum and reverse.
The opposite is also true, where underperforming sectors and shares will tend to continue to underperform until they run out of momentum and reverse.
CLICK HERE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED IN EVERY WEBINAR.