UNDERSTANDING THE ASSET CLASSES
Asset classes are groups of securities that exhibit similar characteristics and regulations in terms of how they operate. This video workshop explains various asset classes namely shares, forex, commodities and indices; describing how these markets work and focusing on their individual characteristics.
- With 12 video lessons and over 1 hour of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and efficient.
- We close off each section with a quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered.
- We explain shares, why companies list, what makes prices move and dividends.
- We look at forex, how this market operates, pips and how the contract sizes work.
- We look at the role of commodities and why we have futures contracts.
- We explain what an index is, what they measure and how a index is put together.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 40 MINS
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 106
- Assessments Yes
THE FOREX MARKET
THE COMMODITIES MARKET
THE INDICES MARKET