SUPPORT & RESISTANCE MASTERCLASS
Peet Serfontein presents this in depth look at support and resistance. Peet has over 20 years of financial market experience, with the Financial Mail rating him number 1 at the Top Institutional Awards in the Technical Analysis category for four consecutive years. There is no better person to present any course on technical trading and Peet wastes no time covering the core concepts around this important topic.
As always, interspersed throughout this master class are quizzes designed to test your understanding of the concepts presented.
- With 12 lessons and over 1 hour of video content.
- Video lessons are short and to the point making learning easy, quick and fun.
- We close off each section with a quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered.
- We look at methods to establish support & resistance.
- We look at the psychology behind what happens at key support & resistance areas.
- We discuss how indicators can be used to help determine support & resistance.
- We unpack the subjectivity around these key areas in the market.
- Finally we look at why using a confluence heatmap can be really beneficial.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Novice
- Language English
- Students 883
- Assessments Yes
A SUPPORT & RESISTANCE MASTERCLASS
- THE CONCEPT OF SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
- METHODS TO ESTABLISH SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE TRADING RANGES
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE QUIZ 1
- WHEN SUPPORT & RESISTANCE CHANGE ROLES
- USING INDICATORS TO DETERMINE SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
- THE PSYCHOLOGY AROUND SUPPORT & RESISTANCE LEVELS
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE QUIZ 2
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE OVER DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES
- THE ANGLE OF SUPPORT & RESISTANCE TREND LINES
- PEAKS & TROUGHS IN CONJUNCTION WITH SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE QUIZ 3
- THE SUBJECTIVITY AROUND SUPPORT & RESISTANCE.
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE CONFLUENCE
- SUPPORT & RESISTANCE QUIZ 4
THANK YOU PEET!
I really enjoy how simply things are explained. Taking complex topics and making it easy to digest.